- Make sure to burn your candle long enough to allow the wax pool to melt to the edges of the jar.
- Please trim your wick before every lighting! This way you’ll have a clean and even burn. The long or crooked wicks can actually cause uneven burning, dripping, overheating or flaring. The good news is you can use regular scissors or your fingertips to trim the burnt tip of the wick off. Trim your wick to 5mm.
- We recommend not to burn your candles more than 4 hours at a time.
- Place a coaster, tray or whatever suits your design taste underneath your candle as heat can cause damages to some finishes.
- Never burn your candle unattended and always keep it within sight.
- Stop burning your candle when only 5mm of wax is left.
- When your candle is finished please re-use your jar or drop it in a recycling bin. Keep in mind that you can easily clean your jar with some hot water and paper towel.